Labels

Wednesday 24 August 2011

Lost Without You....

I have begrudgingly sat and watched my house turn into a complete dump and it’s getting truly disgusting. There are dished piles up from three days ago, coffee cups scattered throughout ever room, all just gross really. And I was thinking back to only a few weeks ago, and the house wasn’t that bad, (I’m not the tidiest person in the world, but the last few weeks were doing me good) and then I realised what I was missing. Several weeks ago, my dad found me the complete copy collection of the Harry Potter audio tapes, read by my beloved Stephan Fry. I have always preferred reading to listening, but there is only one exception. When I’m cleaning. I had to do something mind numbing while Mr Fry read to me, or else I’d zone out and think of other things. I'd acctually look forward to cleaning, just to have Fry's voice waft through the house. But now I’ve finished the series, and now, I’m afraid that my house is just going to have to remain like a pig sty.
Sad, but invertible.

No comments: